This clean, dairy-free ranch dressing is perfect for the entire family. Rich, creamy, and full of flavor, your family will easily prefer this to any store-bought stuff.
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for at least 6 hours)
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts (soaked for at least 6 hours) – or use cashews if don’t have on hand
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of your base cream dressing
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Place all base ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Once smooth, take 1 cup from your cream base into a small mixing bowl and add all the spices in. Mix by hand.
It’s awesome as a salad dressing, or a dip for veggies!! Should be good in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Oh and this is a tip on how to eat Kale!! (pictured in the background)
Wash and chop kale (removing the stems). Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt and massage in until it feels like every leaf is covered. Let sit for at least 15 minutes (I let it sit while I’m making my dressing). It will soften right up!! It even stores in the fridge like this and is great to eat the next day!